We are looking for a seasoned Studio Producer to take on a new and exciting position supporting our growing apparel business. This is a role for a person from the fashion industry who has a wealth of experience producing for established apparel brands. The role requires a high level of collaboration, where you will build bridges between teams internally and establish a strong network of trusted casting directors and talent management and production partners externally. If you're passionate about executing high impact apparel campaigns, and interested in making a mark within a growing team, this might just be for you.
- Create photo and video briefings together with our Art Directors, Creative Leads and Apparel design team
- Organize and coordinate production of creative assets, (pre production, shoot and post production) and oversee all asset production from concept to delivery
- Discuss budget and creative expectations with stakeholders in regards to what is feasible
- Work closely with Marketing Lead Apparel on allocating budget for apparel projects per season
- Organize and support teams with casting and styling days (working closely with apparel team stakeholders) and build a network of trusted casting directors
- Sample management, keeping up to date on changes and how this impacts production
- You've got at least 5 years' experience working in apparel production specifically and have loved every minute of it
- Strong network in the fashion and apparel industry including casting directors
- Confident with presenting to and communicating with stakeholders
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself - both verbally and through the written word for not only yourself but also your team
- Outstanding project management skills
- Experience with production legal contracts, talent management and processes.
Strong communication skills
- You strive for operational excellence
Meet The Team
We are a team of Graphic- and Digital Designers, Studio Producers, Videographers and Art Directors and Creative Leads. Every day we work on making On's visual language even better than the day before. We design our visual communication in the same way our sportswear is made: with total attention to detail and focus on function. We're meticulous creatives, who care about all the finer points - even about what no one else might see.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.