Senior People Business Partner, Bicester VillageSomething Extraordinary Every Day™
As our Senior People Business Partner, you will work closely with the People Director to implement the global people strategy for our client groups. The remit stretches across all support functions from our global structure to the local Village teams.
This role is a hybrid role based from home and Bicester Village 2 - 3 times per week.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Provide day-to-day operational people partnering in-line with global people strategy and local business needs
- Work with your client groups to establish and implement both short and long term people plans
- Drive organisational development, succession planning and talent management activities, efficiencies through structures, manage open vacancies and end to end Recruitment
- Collaborate with the wider People team to ensure simplicity and alignment
- Contribute to the quarterly business planning and review processes; providing input and facilitation to key peers in the production of an aligned plan
- Coach managers through employee relations cases
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- 5+ years' experience partnering a Senior leadership level is preferrable
- Experience in working in premium or luxury retail and or with creative client groups
- Experience working within a highly matrixed, multi-national business
- Proven track record in implementing people initiatives in an entrepreneurial business environment
- Possess a coaching mindset and fully loaded HR Toolbox
- Self-directed and able to contribute individually and as a member of a wider People team
- Strong organisation, self-discipline and prioritisation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Flexible and pragmatic management and communication style
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.