Dion Lee is a unisex designer brand, based in New York City. The Dion Lee aesthetic is technical with an intelligent sensuality. Each collection marries innovative construction, with a consciousness of the form. Textiles are engineered to form sculptural embellishments.
We are recruiting for an experienced and detail-orientated Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant to support our NYC HQ and, in particular our Creative Director and CEO.
To be successful in the role, you will be adaptable to manage changing priorities, mature minded to ensure confidentiality of sensitive information, astute at calendar/diary management, creative in finding solutions and able to bring organization and structure to our day to day operations.
- Be a central point of support for all departments to assist with the successful day to day running of their activities- this will vary greatly from supporting the design team with mood boards, samples, special projects and collaborations, to arranging PR gifting, providing support to our retail boutiques, setting up office furniture, booking couriers and ordering supplies.
- Maintain systems and processes that promote forward planning and to ensure the Creative Director and CEO have the appropriate documentation, reports and associated information for meetings.
- Inbox, calendar / meeting invites management, managing to do lists / follow up actions, ensuring a timely and efficient response and out come is achieved.
- Manage and prioritize workflows to ensure that reports and correspondence and other matters are dealt with in a timely manner and follow up actions delegated.
- Ensure all communication, schedules, meetings, reports, travel and associated tasks are well organized, with efficiency and financial implications considered.
- Book travel and related arrangements in accordance with Company Policy.
- Administer expense processing, including scanning of receipts, coding and monthly reconciliations.
- Coordinating and organizing team events / meetings (including catering, meeting set up and venue hire).
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong admin experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the retail/fashion industry, a degree or interest in design would be highly beneficial
- Ability to multitask, juggle conflicting timelines and deliver on deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly personable with the ability to quickly build rapport, influence and read people
- Degree or Tertiary qualification in design, business, communications or related field is highly regarded
In return for your commitment, we offer:
- Generous salary package, including wardrobe allowance
- Incentive bonuses based on outstanding performance across KPIS
- Considered benefits including Summer Fridays, 401K, product discount, early access to sales/promotions
- Career progression and professional development