Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
Within the Global Retail Excellence & Digital Learning team, the position will cover the following missions:
- Coordinate WW Uniform Program across different regions with our retail standards
- Offer support and follow-up for existing boutiques based on their requirements (e.g. in-store tools order or replenishment)
- Take part in preparations and collaboration with regional partners for upcoming store openings
- Support the creation of the Global Retail Excellence Magazine
- Support the Global Client Experience Evaluation Program
- Support the retail excellence ad-hoc projects
Training & Digital Learning:
- Assist in the publication of training materials and gather feedback from regional partners
- Participate the training shooting and products selection processes
- Support the creation of weekly micro-learning & products content on digital learning platform
- Support and analyze the training performance metrics
- Support the development of training action plans
- Studies in Luxury Management, Business Management, or Administration.
- Strong analytical capabilities, complemented by advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates an open-minded approach, a keen willingness to learn, and an enthusiasm for skill development.
- Proactive attitude towards seeking and assimilating information.
- Genuine passion for Fashion and Luxury is an added-value.
- Mandatory proficiency in English; proficiency in Japanese or Chinese is a valuable asset.