With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
PVH Retail Operations is responsible for circa 50% of the Region North (UK, Irelands, Netherlands and Nordics) total business. It's a fast paced, energetic and open environment, where everyone has a voice and is highly encouraged to contribute. Our teams operate autonomously, but with one consistent thread that runs through our retail business: 'Retail Working as One'. We are one team, made up of five key departments: Buying, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations and our Store Teams on the ground, driving our business. Our focus is always stores first. We put our teams on the ground, serving our consumers, at the forefront of everything we do.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager and Central Risk team, you will work closely with Store and Area Managers, Retail Operations team, internal and external business partners. Ensuring Risk is minimized across the retail estate, associates and consumers for Region NorthResponsibilities include:
- Deliver the Risk Management strategy for Region North. Inclusive of asset protection, H&S and Risk
- Pro-actively partner with other stakeholders in the business to support and drive the Risk Management strategy.
- Manage stock loss, providing analysis on the fundamental causes of loss and identify risk and implement actions to reduce loss across the region
- In collaboration with Retail, local head office functions and our EU headquarters, utilise RFID to enhance store productivity and reduce the Region North shrink
- Monitor and react to weekly RFID stocktake counts, investigate and report/escalate findings
- Provide a first line immediate response to stores in the event of incidents and crisis in line with reporting and management procedures.
- Provide support and cost-effective solutions to stores reporting high levels of incidents
- Deter or detain those suspected of criminality against PVH lawfully and safely, in line with PVH Profit Protection Policy
- Ensure relevant Technical Equipment is operating correctly and relevant employees are trained and proficient in its use
- Investigate cases of suspected internal staff dishonesty and policy breaches. Conduct investigatory interviews in line with Company HR Protocol and ensure Employment Legislation is adhered to. Ideally certified with WZ level 1 Interviewing Techniques.
- Deliver training to Managers and store teams on the causes of loss, how to safely mitigate risks and how to manage and respond to emergency situations in stores
- Conduct regular audits to ensure stores are adhering to Risk and Operational Policy and Procedures and report findings
- Manage service and maintenance vendors for physical security disciplines such as CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and EAS.
- Support Store Development with designs of new stores and redeveloped sites for physical security elements.
- Manage the providers of physical security for stores and manage the annual spend versus the set budgets.
- Become familiar with the internal platform for raising PO's and approving invoices for all related works and services.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You have recent multi-site Profit Protection experience; ideally gained within a premium/luxury branded environment.
- You have the ability to research and analyse multiple data streams enabling you to Make Informed Decisions
- You have in-depth store operational knowledge
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease in order to Collaborate to Win
- You're creative, commercially aware and a confident decision maker, you communicate and with stakeholders Learn Together with impact across all levels
- You work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace
- You have an innovative, proactive and solutions oriented mindset
- You have strong project and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- You have a proven track record of leading, coaching and developing teams to Inspire Trust and Cultivate Belonging
- You have the ability to flex your style depending on your audience and the situation
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.