Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company's entire value chain, from product design to the end-consumer.
The Technology department aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company's growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers, or consumers.
The Architecture, Innovation and Services (AIS) EMEA domain, where this role is part of, has the responsibility to drive (enterprise) architecture, increase adoption and agility and engage developers with best practices. We do this by defining frameworks for our shared technology services that maximize autonomy within the boundaries of an international organization.
The AIS domain is split in 4 subdomains: Enterprise Architecture refines end-to-end guidelines, while Integration Competency Center (ICC) sets integration standards and owns platforms. Innovation & Transformation formalizes innovation processes, fostering partnerships and piloting novel ideas. Development Practices & Communities drive guidelines, nurturing future-proof ways of working. This cohesive domain ignites innovation, fosters integration, and nurtures cross-functional collaboration, propelling PVH Technology towards unprecedented advancements and unified success.
As our Innovation partner intern, you will join the newly formed Architecture, Innovation, Service team to design and implement the Innovation strategy for PVH EUROPE TECHNOLOGY 2024. You will have the unique opportunity to experience bringing innovation frameworks and culture to two prestigious fashion brands. You'll also be part of executing the development of the strategic and new capabilities and ways of working in our technology department.A day in the life of our Digital Innovation Partner Intern
Be all of you
- Research how other larger companies are implementing innovation capabilities among their associates. Conduct internal research on engaging PVH associates in our Innovation Community. Support in non-project related activities that ensure innovation performance & engagement
- You will play a supportive role in designing and executing the strategy Innovation strategy for PVH EUROPE TECHNOLOGY 2024
- You will have the opportunity to work with different internal teams to validate if our strategy brings value to our associates and collect feedback on improving our innovation experiences.
- You will work closely with AIS team and bring new market insights on fashion technology innovation
- You are an enthusiastic disruptor who knows how to positively challenge others to think outside of the box
- You have a background in Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, UX design, or any other innovation framework
- You are familiar with Agile ways of working
- You are fluent in English - oral and written;
- You can come to the office 1 or 2 days a week
- You have a data-driven mindset and know how to use data to back up your research
- You love to learn and continuously improve
- You are passionate about building communities by knowing how to engage people
- You are curious and love to turn ideas into actions
- Good presenting and writing skills (using MS PowerPoint and Word) is a must
- Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
- Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
- Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
- Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
- Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
- Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
- Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.