Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The team
Our DTC product teams aim to create a seamless consumer experience across all consumer channels, thereby connecting online and offline channels. The success of the product teams is based on the effort and collaboration with many other teams across the organization which are all part of the company's omnichannel journey. The product teams develop, implement, and orchestrate the initiatives in an agile way from a business perspective until complete operational implementation as well as guide the cross-functional teams.
The Retail Foundation Technology Team focus is on PVH's brick and mortar stores across Europe and therefore the members are currently structured in 4 teams, Retail Sales, Retail Inventory and Retail Tech Operations and Project Delivery.
This role is situated in the Retail Operations team. This team is focused on delivering services to our stores and engineering capabilities.A day in the life of our systems engineer Intern
Be all of you
- You are an enthusiastic all-round technical engineer who has a broad interest in technology, has a get stuff done mentality and enjoys learning new things.
- The focus is on various retail in-store technologies elements (hardware and software) and limited project management.
- You will be part of new and existing technologies and look for ways to improve them.
- In this role you will collaborate with the Infrastructure teams as well product teams.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Products and Apple iOS.
- Broad knowledge about networks such as DHCP, IP addresses, VPN, etc.
- Passion for retail and innovation.
- Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
- Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
- Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
- Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
- Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
- Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
- Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.