Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The team
Within the Value Chain Solutions, OTC & P2P vertical, you will support our team in identifying and defining flows for circular economy, rental and reversed logistics. You will also help the team to align its processes to upcoming sustainability regulations as well as data transparency requirements. It will help to strengthen PVH position as an industry leader.A day in the life of our IT Sustainability Analyst Intern
Be all of you
- As a member of a value chain team, you will be involved in the business analysis related to the sustainability.
- You will be involved in the research regarding latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and use SAP system and apply your knowledge in a dynamic international environment.
- Build trusted relationships with team members and collaborate on tasks.
- Get involved in co-innovation projects around sustainability and regulations.
- Support on the design of circular/reversed flows.
- You have a true passion for fashion, sustainability topics and technology.
- Your background is related to the technology and value chain.
- You are very keen to learn how sustainable topics can be embedded and lead to a change within value chain to more circular operational model.
- Willing to learn from multiple team members and ultimately learn different angles of the business.
- Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
- Eligible to work within the EU
- Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
- Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
- Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
- Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
- Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
- Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
- Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.