Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
Merchandising Operations is responsible for the style setup across systems (style-master data) and sample inbound. This team collaborates closely with the divisional merchandising teams, product development, sample warehouse and process development teams.
A day in the life of our Intern Merchandise Operations
The Merch Ops coordinator is responsible for activities that mainly support pre sell-in and sell-in activities related to Data and Sample availability. Activities range from maintaining a correct and timely availability of seasonal style data in all systems to ensuring on time delivery of samples for asset creation and sell-in season. Between ensuring data accuracy and status reporting you are communicating with a variety of stakeholders within the company.
• Ensure correctness and timely availability of data in all systems:
• Set up all systems and master files relevant for product data storage (PLM, SAP/FMS, WeConnect)
• Manage data deadlines, by providing updates and enforcing deadlines for information uploads into PLM, liaising with Product Merchandising and Product Development
• Responsible for timely interfacing between systems and uploading of prices.
•Ensuring a timely availability of samples for sell in and digital asset creation by continuously monitoring status and aligning with stakeholders involved in the process.
•Communicating and enforcing deadlines to ensure on time delivery of the samples to the warehouse, product teams, photo-studios, showrooms and the customers.
•Responsible for a timely placing of sample purchase orders and tracking of inbound, processing and outbound shipments.
Be all of you
• Working towards a bachelor/ master's degree in fashion, garment technology, pattern cutting or equivalent experience in fashion, clothing or textiles industry
• Product knowledge of apparel preferably within relevant category including pattern cutting and technical construction
• Understanding of the following software is advantageous: PLM, Gerber or equivalent, 3D Software such as Browzwear /Gerber 3D & Adobe suit.
• Effective communication skills: inclusive team player, interdepartmental collaboration
• Able to work in a highly productive, fast paced environment with a hands-on approach.
• High data integrity
• Embodies PVH values of individuality, passion, accountability, partnership & integrity.
• Good command of written & spoken English
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
•Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
•How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
•Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
•Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
•Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
•Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.