Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
During the internship as ACC product development intern you will learn how to communicate and collaborate with (direct) vendors, designers, merchandisers and sourcing team. Get to understand what is the role as a product developer within the development process.
You will learn how to interpret technical drawings, understand the different accessories categories we are working on and will get better insights and understanding of the different lead times/ vendors we are working with per product type.
As the PD intern you are an supporting the team with their admin with the possibility of crating your own responsibilities/tasks along the internship.
A day in the life of our Intern Merchandise Planning
• Support in the day-to-day communication with the buying office and direct vendors.
• Attending the key milestone meetings: capturing PD comments during the meeting, support in the meeting preparation, etc.
• Sample management: responsible for borrowing samples to other divisions, sending/receiving samples, keeping the rolling racks tidy and creating a clear sample tracking system.
• Information maintenance/data integrity: ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Adhere to the development calendar, achieving on time for delivery at all stages of the process.
• Maintaining the material library
Be all of you
• Working towards a bachelor/ master's degree in fashion or equivalent experience in fashion, clothing or textiles industry.
• Understanding of the following software is advantageous: PLM, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Indesign, Photoshop.
• Effective communication skills: inclusive team player, interdepartmental collaboration
• High data integrity
• Good command of written & spoken English
• Positive attitude and good work aesthetic with hands-on approach.
• Keen interest in accessories design and product development
• The ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
• Eligible to work within the EU
• Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
• Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
• Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
•Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
•How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
•Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
•Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
•Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
•Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.