With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
Branch Planning is responsible for the store budgeting, space and capacity planning, supporting store refits, openings and closings. In a constantly changing retail environment they look to drive the optimum store densities, based upon: consumer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape.
Reporting into the Senior Branch Planner they will be expected to drive sales and profit through effective store budgeting, actively reviewing sales densities and by partnering with both Hub and Central teams.
As a member of the Hub Branch Planning, you will look to support both market and central functions. Becoming a key collaborator both across functions and hubs. Partnering with regional colleagues to ensure best practice and ways of working are optimal and aligned.
- Provide input from your market into the 2yr Strategy Plan, including store expansion strategy per Hub.
- Maintain and suggest adjustments to store cluster and grading.
- Monitor inventory levels and make recommendations for adjustments based on sales trends and customer demand.
- Maintain location level plans, ensuring up to date store expansions / closures / refit information (in collaboration with Finance and Hub leadership).
- Be aware of market-specific trade patterns as input for DTC Trade calendar.
- Support local weekly trade calls with market insights, trade activations, local communication and execution of decisions.
- Support the automated product flow (or call off) for allocation & replenish. and align strategy with Hubs/ partners. Steer stock transfers within one Hub/ country within defined guardrails.
- Support on alignment of centralized promotion and markdown process with local market requirements. Assist in the process of Full Price leftover stock flow to Outlet stores (seasonal | quarterly process).
- Support the supply chain process ensuring Brand partner receive accurate sku and price files. Ensure they ate maintained and the process continually reviewed.
- Make suggestions for new store planning process.
- Ensure frequent store visits.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a university degree with related work experience or post secondary degree with related work experience
- You'll have strong financial and fact-based analytical acumen and perspective
- You'll have an understanding of your markets Hub, local customer & consumer demand and assortment needs
- You'll have strong analytical driven retail KPIs knowledge with the ability to Make Informed Decisions
- You'll have an understanding of store specifics, expansion roadmaps and its needs to play back into centrally-led discussions
- You'll have sound capabilities to contribute with local nuances in strategic discussions with central HQ on allocation & replenishment strategy
- You'll support the process to efficiently implement trade activations and decisions from VM
- You'll Collaborate to Win, with a service-driven mindset for close working relation with store and retail teams
- You'll have strong communication, collaboration & influencing skills with the ability to Inspire Trust across all levels
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.