Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
Day in the life of our Womenswear design intern:
This position would be supporting the Tommy Hilfiger Womenswear design team, assisting across all product categories working closely with the designers and supporting in general divisional tasks, reporting into the Design Studio Director.
• Support the designers in trend and fabric research
• Helping designers in generating and updating tech packs and CAD illustrator style overviews
• Assist designers for internal presentations: creating presentation boards/preparing garment rails/dressing models/taking notes
• Compile and maintain library by archiving design input (e.g sketches, fabrics, samples)
• Assist in CAD sketches and colour up of style overviews
• Support division in preparation for internal events (style outs/shoots/showroom set ups)
You will be an all-round womenswear designer with a feminine hand-writing and hands-on positive attitude. Great time management and flexibility with tasks is essential.
Be all of you:
• Studying or graduated BA or MA fashion program
• Have a good eye for fit/fabric knowledge and attention to details.
• Organized, enthusiastic, easy to adapt and flexible with changes
• CAD skills (Illustrator/Photoshop) is a must & hand illustration skill
• Fluent in English is a must
• Enthusiastic and pro-active disposition and has a hands-on mentality.
• Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
• Eligible to work within the EU
• Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
• Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
• Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
•Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
•How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
•Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
•Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
•Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
•Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.