Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
The Technical Development team develops and delivers both innovative and sustainable products for Tommy Hilfiger. Responsible for the end to end technical development of the product, from initial concept through to physical garments, pioneering high quality & product excellence, as well as delivering on company & divisional KPI's.
Closely partnering with several stakeholders, from PD (Product Development), design & merchandising, through to global teams this role plays an intricate part in delivering the Tommy Hilfiger brand DNA.
Keen interest in technical development of apparel. Will work with the team to support in the creation and maintenance of our block libraries and as well as new seasonal silhouettes developments across global supply base.
Learning how to collaborate with design, Merchandise, and product development teams. Gain insight in how to interpret sketches, create collections, understand market needs and achieve shared deadlines. Admin support to team.
• Research & development
• Responsible for participating in fit meetings including capturing comments & changes.
• Information maintenance/data integrity: ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
• Adhere to critical path, both internally and externally to support the development and production of the collection achieving on time for delivery at all stages of the process.
• Liaising with PVH overseas offices and collaborating with sourcing, Central Quality Assurance regarding any quality issues
• Ad hoc tasks such as sample organizing, meeting preparation, sending and receiving parcels, and reporting.
Be all of you
• Working towards a bachelor/ master's degree in fashion, garment technology, pattern cutting or equivalent experience in fashion, clothing or textiles industry
• Product knowledge of apparel preferably within relevant category including pattern cutting and technical construction
• Understanding of the following software is advantageous: PLM, Gerber or equivalent, 3D Software such as Browzwear /Gerber 3D & Adobe suit.
• Effective communication skills: inclusive team player, interdepartmental collaboration
• Able to work in a highly productive, fast paced environment with a hands-on approach.
• High data integrity
• Embodies PVH values of individuality, passion, accountability, partnership & integrity.
• Good command of written & spoken English
• Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
• Eligible to work within the EU
• Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
• Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
• Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
•Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
•How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
•Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
•Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
•Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
•Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.