Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS INTERNATIONAL B.V. is the holding and financing entity within the HUGO BOSS Group. As part of this function, the Group`s external financing volume is drawn through and provided to the Group´s subsidiaries in its capacity as "in-house bank".
The mission of the Accounting Employee includes the responsibility for all accounts payable, cash and bank records for our "in-house bank" in the Netherlands. You will be an important member of our small and dedicated team in which we work closely together and support each other. In this role, you will directly report to the Head of Finance & Administration / Managing Director and closely cooperate with our Group Treasury, Group Accounting and Corporate Controlling department located in our Headquarter in Metzingen, Germany. Together with the team, you will work on further developing the processes and procedures and continue the digitalization journey of HUGO BOSS International B.V. What you can expect:
- You are the key contact with partner banks. Meaning that you maintain and process the bank accounts and handle the administrative tasks.
- You are recording all business transactions in the general and subsidiary ledgers such as intercompany loan transactions, dividend distribution, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank, and fixed asset accounting.
- You actively monitor vendor and supplier accounts and process payments in the banking system.
- You ensure the timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and yearend close based on internal and headquarter deadlines. Next to that you independently book all required transactions during month end closing (accruals, revaluation, etc).
- You monitor and reconcile the intercompany loan positions and keep in close contact with HUGO BOSS subsidiaries worldwide
- Assist treasury front office in case of issues related to SAP bookings and Coupa/360T. Carry out Treasury related tasks like 360T confirmation system and the reconciliation of the SAP TRM module.
- Prepare and submit the quarterly VAT calculation and declaration and you submit the quarterly CBS reporting.
- You will assist and support other bookkeeping / administrative tasks and ad hoc projects / analysis.
- You proactively contribute to ideas and take the lead for the continuous development and optimization of the month-end closing process with a focus on process efficiency as well as automation and digitalization.
- Finally, next to day-to-day business you will have the opportunity to work on special projects.
- You have successfully completed your bachelor or master's degree in finance, accountancy, or a related discipline.
- Experience in the field of accounting, controlling or treasury for at least 3-5 years.
- Knowledge of treasury middle and back office tasks are a plus.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a small professional and collegial team with a high level of commitment.
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO and MS Office (especially Word and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English. German is a plus.
- Living nearby Amsterdam.
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- 25 holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
- Staff discount on our products and clothing allowance;
- Pension plan fully funded by HUGO BOSS and collective health insurance;
- Hybrid way of working and travel- or working from home -allowance;
- Yearly bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team with great after work activities and a nicelunch every day.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. must have a current HB Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource department. In addition, agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our HR Advisors. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of HUGO BOSS Benelux B.V. HUGO BOSS will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.