Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Owner Loyalty (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Customer Engangement team. Working within Digital Products & Projects, you'll own, lead and manage "Loyalty & Reward", a Global Customer Engagement product, to transform business for HUGO BOSS's global loyalty program.What you can expect:
- Establish a loyalty and reward structure supported by dedicated system landscape as well as Web3 & Metaverse tech stackfor HUGO BOSS's loyalty program using an agile product managing method
- Collect, create and communicate requirements to create a product vision and product backlog
- Coordination and preparation of functional and technical solution alternatives with a long-term orientation in cooperation with IT Owner
- Prepare and conduct product-relevant meetings as well as management meetings for decision making
- Drive forward innovative and highly complex process changes and system implementations in your area of responsibility
- Identify and manage all relevant product risks to ensure the achievement of the economic targets, timeline and quality objectives
- You have got at least 5+ years experience in product management, ideally in the area of loyalty and reward tech systems (e.g. loyalty engine)
- Existing interest and experience in the area of Web3 (Blockchain, Metaverse)
- Ideally, you already have working knowledge with Web3 / NFT / Blockchain technology
- Ability to lead multiple tasks, work within different projects and build strong working relationships across our organization
- Strategic thinking to identify long-term opportunities and trends
#LI-SP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.