Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique 'ensemble' of powerful brands. We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.Job Description Your opportunity
The Senior Accountant will manage accounting, perform financial, management, cost accounting as well as tax, treasury and credit management. How you will contribute
Who you are
- Handle accounts receivable activities, and credit management
- Perform accounting of daily operations in SAP
- Monitor and solve out financial discrepancies, collect and analyse financial information by cost centre, distribution channel and any other required dimension
- Main interlocutor during year-end audit of statutory accounts
- Set up, maintain and guarantee a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in ERP system implementation and updates
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal, company secretarial and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Specific on-demand projects assignments
Why work with us?
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- SAP experience requested
- Strong Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines, in a growing environment
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.Job Type
Kering Eyewear Portugal Unipessoal Lda.