STARTING FROM NOVEMBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged IT Business Partner Intern to join ourWorldwide Information Technology Department in our Corporate Offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Provide support in collecting, analyzing, and defining functional and business requirements;
- Implement solutions and applications to support the functions of Administration, Finance, and Control;
- Assist in writing documentation for the Knowledge Base;
- Support and monitor applications to ensure the proper functioning of the software.
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or related field;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good knowledge of accounting and general principles of finance;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."