Job Role: Content Creator
Reporting to: Senior Social & Community Manager
Location: Head Office, White City Place, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the role:
An exciting new role in our creative team, the Content Creator will support ME + EM’s Social, Creative and Marketing teams by shooting and editing video for multiple platforms, with a focus on social content creation. This role, which sits in the Social team will include:
- Social first video creation, focusing on quick-turnaround content for TikTok and Instagram that stays true to the ME + EM brand DNA.
- Creation of motion graphics and simple animation elements, to elevate video and gifs.
- Supporting the Art Director and Senior Social & Community Manager in bringing the brand to life via video, considering new and emerging video trends which can feed in to monthly storyboards and seasonal planning sessions.
- Working with the Social team, Creative producer and Fashion Editor to plan and execute video shoots in our in-house studio.
- Creation of paid ad formats using both organic video files and on-set video captured by external videographers.
- Taking responsibility for storing and sharing video files in the correct formats with the wider team, working with the Project Managers where necessary.
- Researching competitors and evaluating what others are doing in the luxury fashion space. Ad-hoc video creation, including for internal comms and press, where required .
- With 1-3 years’ experience and a keen interest in video-first content creation preferably within the fashion industry, you’ll be well versed in how to create output for different digital platforms.
- You have a keen interest in social media, and are a regular user of the main platforms (TikTok, Instagram), up to date on the latest trends and functionalities.
- You’re well-versed in a variety of editing tools and apps.
- You’ll be a team-player and comfortable working in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- You’ll enjoy the pace that comes with working for a growing business.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount Company
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day Tech scheme with Curry's PC world Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage