On behalf of Threads Styling, We are looking for KSA based Personal Shoppers.
Reporting to our General Manager for the Middle East, our Personal Shoppers will drive the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for all customer requests.
You will build, maintain and develop important relationships with your clients to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
You are expected to have a client book of regular and loyal clients which you will continue to build and develop.
As well as your base salary, you will also receive a great commission structure plus bonus. We also have a great Shopper Program for your career development which will allow you to level up as you hit your targets.
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you've come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City's Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK's fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
What you'll be doing
- Talk directly with clients through chat-based media to receive product requests and confirm sales whilst identifying key industry partnership opportunities and introduce these to Threads
- Build and own your own personal client book whilst holding personal shopping appointments domestically and internationally (if required)
- Connect directly with clients through chat-based media to inspire fashion styling, receive inquiries and sell desired items, researching, sourcing and finding product to satisfy your clients requests and needs
- Analyse client profiles and implement strategy to develop sales year-on-year managing towards annual and monthly sales portfolio targets
- Work close with the internal departments that improve the overall customer journey (social, brand partnerships, sourcing, creative, dispatch and finance)
What you'll need to succeed
- Based in KSA
- Both Arabic and English Language is mandatory for this role
- Experience in Personal Shopping (ideally) or Luxury Retail Sales, with an established clientele network
- Motivated by personal sales targets and enjoys exceeding them with an analytical approach
- Deep product and brand awareness with strong sales knowledge
- Experience with luxury good and high net worth client base with a customer first approach
- Social Media knowledge and confident learning new platforms
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION Role Personal Shopper