As APAC Footwear Merchandiser you will be responsible for ensuring the right products go to the right channels, tiers, accounts and to the right stores, with the best timing and price. You will build the footwear assortment by developing and implement our global brand strategy & gaining customer insights from working closely with our APAC retail, sales & ecom teams. You will be a leader in forecasting and utilizing new tools for data analysis and turning your findings into short term actions and long-term footwear strategies.
- Constant & structured sales follow-up of your assortments, commercial focuses and quantified goals that leads to actions for all APAC markets.
- Close collaboration with the global footwear product teams to make sure the APAC needs are being covered.
- Work closely with our marketing campaign teams to align product launch dates in line with marketing efforts.
- Contribute to the collection pricing architecture and optimize the effect of full price sales through competitor price mapping and price adjustments with our pricing team.
- Provide APAC assortment proposals including Must Buys, Key Assortments, commercial product pushes , considering price points, tiering, channel with a focus on the target consumer and community.
- Know the markets and the consumer targets, fashion and performance competencies and that of our competitors.
- You have 5 years' experience with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a merchandising role with a focus on footwear.
- You have a strong track record of business results from your previous roles preferably within Merchandising, Retail, Product Management and Business Analytics.
- You are experienced in developing distribution strategy, whilst keeping consumers, accounts and sales teams front of mind.
- Analytical and data driven mindset with a clear focus on results.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills, and a drive to learn new systems.
- You have solid leadership experience, and are able to drive new concepts into the organization.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter in front of diverse internal and external audiences.
- You have business proficiency in English.
Meet The Team
You will be part of the APAC Merchandising team, we're at the heart of the engine. Working directly with experts in fields such as regional sales, marketing, ecom & logistics to create something extraordinary. Our cross functional interaction is driven by a market relevant, consumer-focused mindset touching on all departments inside our organization to set a commercial plan and identify profitable growth and act on sales opportunities/threats together. On top of that you will represent the APAC region with the global product teams through close interaction and feedback loops.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.