Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The team
The TH Kidswear Merchandise team, is part of the Womenswear and Kids team. Together with Design and Product Development we work together in an informal setting to create styled and high-end quality products for the Global consumer base. A day in the life of our Product Merchandising Kidswear Intern:
Our intern is expected to come in to support the team in daily activities as well as bring fresh perspective. The intern will learn the ins and outs of product merchandising while working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is interested in product merchandising for Kids even if fashion isn't their background.
Be all of you
- Assisting the Product Merchandising team in the day-to-day administration and activities
- Building line plans, collection architectures, and updating memos and other tasks which make up this role.
- Assisting in analysis of sales reports.
- Participate in working to the calendar, preparing milestones, and working to ensure you are part of meeting deadlines.
- Research of the marketplace, investigating pricing and positioning.
- Supporting the team in setting up Market Launch and collection review meetings and taking notes when needed.
- Working towards a bachelor/master in Merchandising, Buying or Product Development, or any other study with a appetite for fashion.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and build a narrative around trends/patterns to create strategies by thinking outside the box
- Detail orientated and proactive with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
•Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
•How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
•Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
•Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
•Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
•Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.