Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
PVH has embarked upon a data transformation journey, building a world class enterprise data & analytics to manage all types of data for consumption across PVH to ultimately unlock business value through hindsight's, insights & foresights & foresights.
In your new role within the ED&A (Enterprise Data & Analytics) team, you will have the opportunity to continue the development of an industry leading analytics platform, with opportunities to apply reporting, analytics, data science and machine learning towards e2e analytic capabilities across the PVH enterprise.The Position
The Lead Data Engineer - Enterprise Analytics will be responsible for the leading efforts for design, development and delivery of pipelines that rapidly ingest data and make available to the enterprise for Reporting, Dashboard, Machine Learning & AI capabilities across all product domains (Commercial, Consumer & Supply). You will collaborate with experts in the data & analytics space to define, influence & develop innovative data product solutions. The team is leveraging the best-in-class cloud based data lake & analytics tools, and you will have the opportunity to hone you experience with them and help evolve our application of them.
The Ideal Candidate
- Anchor for Enterprise Data solutions across product teams.
- Lead and manage data engineers and consultants to design and deliver best in class data solutions
- Expert in databricks and end to end data pipeline architecture, approach and solutioning to independently break down business needs into solutions across multiple product teams
- Build, test and deploy pipelines using Azure Data Factory, DataBricks, Delta Lake & PySpark
- Assemble a robust and repeatable framework that takes advantage of the Microsoft Azure platform tools, industry best practices, capabilities and functionalities (Azure: Data Factory, Data Lake, DevOps, DataBricks, Synapse Analytics & more)
- Provide recommendations for scalable & efficient design, process and methodology for data ingestion, processing and storage
- Deploy solitions that contribute to the assembly of scalable Machine Learning & AI capabilities as part of data products & related solutions across all analytic workstreams and execute on a plan to achieve that vision
- Co-create solution frameworks with Data Scientists, Product Managers and data/analytics Engineers to understand data & analytic needs and drive iterative & innovative evolution of advanced analytic capabilities, taking into account Governance, Security, Permissions and Cost
- Build a strong and transparent working relationship with the analytic product and technology teams on communication, prioritization and development against commercial, consumer and supply product roadmaps
- 10+ years' experience of increasing levels of responsibility in data & analytics solutions in the retail Industry
- 2+ years of deploying ML & AI solutions, preferably in a retail setting and process transformation to define data driven solutions to critical business needs
- Experience in ML Ops, data lake, pipeline and data science environment, visualization tools, solution architecture and development using best practices and modern frameworks
- Experience in release management and Continuous Integration & Deployment methodologies
- Experience with agile development methodology and collaboration tool such as Teams, JIRA, Confluence
- Expertise working in a Cloud environment (Azure preferably, AWS, Google) - Data Lake, Reporting/Visualization tools and its components to enable enterprise data solutions - Azure Data Factory, DataBricks, Delta Lake, PySpark
- Expertise in conceptualizing, defining & enabling end to end data capabilities and solutions in an enterprise data model
- Able to create high quality design & solution documentation including architecture and data flow diagrams.
- Experience in creation of solutions strategy & roadmap for a data & analytics function
- The candidate will play a crucial critical role in the development of the Enterprise Data Platform (EDP), with a view to providing a full suite of business capabilities ranging from basic reporting to self-serve to executive dashboards, advanced analytics and data science.
- The candidate will work closely with the teams Data Engineers, Architects and Developers internally as well as with consultants to contribute recommendations for tool choices and provide expertise with regards to best practices for data management, scalable solution design and architecture.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.