Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
This internship sits within the transformation team that enables value add functions for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. As intern you will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights into the field of packaging analysis, making data-driven recommendations to optimize our packaging processes and materials. This internship will offer a hands-on experience in analyzing packaging solutions and contributing to the company's environmental goals.A day in the life of the Product Compliance intern:
Be all of you.
- Collaborate with the packaging team and the wider transformation team to work cross-functional to identify and address packaging-related issues
- Within the packaging team collect data related to packaging materials , processes and costs.
- Analyze packaging performance metrics, such as waste reduction, durability and cost efficiency.
- Assist in conducting packaging materials assessments and recommending improvements.
- Support the implementation of sustainable packaging initiatives, including recycling and waste reduction strategies.
- Prepare and present data-driven reports and recommendations to the team
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in packaging science, packaging engineering, industrial engineering or related field
• Strong analytical skills with a keen interest in data analysis
• Proficiency in MS Excel and data analysis tools
• Attention to detail and problem solving
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team and adapt to a fast-paced work environmentInternship must-haves
• Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
• Eligible to work within the EU
• Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
• Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
• Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.Be valued.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
- Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
- Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
- Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
- Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.