Develop multiyear global supply chain strategies, taking input and inspiration from diverse industries, global and macro climates. Create road map and build supplier strategy that offer innovation, quality, cost, speed, sustainability, and COO benefits to support the global business. Network across industry boundaries to evaluate best practices and unlock competitive advantages in process and strategies. Establish KPI goals to drive improvement. Build and empower a team that drives results and creates a culture consistent with PVH Values. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Develop, maintain, and communicate 1-5 year global, supply chain strategy that supports global brand strategic vision and budget, while incorporating future business growth opportunities and industry disruptors and/or advancements in performance product classifications.
- Partner across the value chain, internally and externally, incorporating key partners throughout the process, to build strategic and sustainable sourcing solutions that support brand growth and vision.
- Drive supply chain initiatives that enable speed, flexibility and agility to deliver profitable top-line growth.
- Manage vendor/supplier relationships and monitor supplier performance and compliance using company policies and established evaluation criteria, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Manage and lead the sourcing team as they effectively identify, source, and negotiate all components of the product.
- Drive research, development and innovation in the apparel product segmentation, leveraging cross functional and vendor partnerships.
- Develop and maintain cross functional relationships within the brand, with regional/global business partners, and with leveraged PVH teams.
- Conduct key research of competitors for countries of origin, pricing, timing, flow, fabrics, and styles in an effort to continually improve efficiency of supply chain operations.
- Optimize product cost by understanding macroeconomic climate and various levers to unlock value.
- Capable of managing the businesses supply chain including but not limited to product development, bulk allocation, production planning and purchase order placement and exception based management.
- Oversee sustainability and circularity initiatives meeting Corporate and Brand objectives and timelines.
- Travel may be required.
- Process: Influence, build leaders
- Initiative involvement: Leads Strategy
- Strategy vs Execution: 70% executional / 30% strategy
- Sphere of influence: Drive change through leadership engagement. Influence to improve value chain across enterprise and with global PVH partners
- Scope of role: Multi channel, gender & category in Apparel Product classifications
8-10+ years in supply chain and sourcing globally at least 5 years of experience at the director level with apparel product expertise, women's apparel experience is a plus.Education:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience managing/directing large global teams, MBA is a plus.Skills:
- Strategic Agility
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Leadership & ability to build effective global teams
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Process Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Extensive knowledge of world manufacturing/agent/export communities and their operations
- Knowledge of Raw Material and how it relates to cost
- In-depth knowledge of retail sourcing and production organizations
- Extensive knowledge of multi-tiered sourcing strategies
- Leadership capabilities to drive change and forward movement of business
- Knowledge of trade policies and legislative action
- Access to an extensive network of contacts and relationships
- Ability to drive projects to successful completion.
Pay Range: $175,000 - $200,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH