Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The Process & Data Engineering team is responsible to improve end-to-end process and data architecture within PVH. The team develops, drives, and delivers improvements of processes, systems and organization across the enterprise value chain. Our expertise lies in Product Creation, Planning, Supply Chain, Order to Cash Wholesale, Direct-to-Consumer, Project Management & PMO, and Data Governance.
As Process Analyst, you will coordinate and support the implementation of different initiatives across the end-to-end Direct-To-Consumer processes (Ecommerce, Retail Full Price & Outlet sales channels), ranging from Planning & Merchandising, to Supply Chain & Logistics, Pricing and Markdowns, or consumer Membership & Loyalty.A day in the life of our Process Analyst Intern
Your responsibilities are to:
• Support the work of the Program Managers for larger initiatives with project management related tasks.
• Support the delivery of timely and relevant communication to all stakeholders to ensure alignment and transparency
• Monitor progress of initiatives according to implementation plan
• Identify key risks, and develop scenarios and action plans to mitigate these
• Support in the development of business cases (quantitative and qualitative)
• Support the development of the project plan: scope, timeline, dependencies, return on investment, etc.Be all of you
• You have a strong affinity with (fashion) retail, and a passion for understanding how business processes impact systems and organizational way of working, which are related to inventory, sales, price and/or consumer data
• You enjoy working in a dynamic and high paced environment, collaborating with colleagues from cross-functional departments
• Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills, strong communication skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Minimum University Bachelor Degree in Business or other (Information) Management study
• Fluent English oral and written skillsInternship must-haves
• Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
• Eligible to work within the EU
• Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
• Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
• Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.Be valued.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
- Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
- Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
- Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
- Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.