Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
The EMEA Creative Services team is a creative hub within the DTC organization, responsible for providing consumers the most compelling store and showroom experience in the region based on the global direction delivered by the TH Store Design & Visual Experience department in the Amsterdam global Tommy Hilfiger headquarters, and the CK Global department based in the New York global Calvin Klein headquarters. Overseeing the creation of VM & Windows guidelines, sampling and production of window concepts, showroom operations, and regional product presentation training, this EMEA department ensures regional DTC success in close collaboration with the market.
Day in the life of our Windows & Communications intern
Working cross-functionally between the TH VM & Windows and PVH Creative Services Operations team, the intern Windows & Communications will support on various window development and communications projects. This role works closely with the Senior Specialist Planning & Production to support the windows orders and production for TH EMEA rollout. Next to that, this role will also support the PVH EMEA creative services team with the creation of Window guidelines and other presentation decks.
· Add store and prop data into new windows seasonal prop ordering tool
· Support the creation of the prop production and sample briefings
· Liaise with the Global TH windows and PVH Graphic Design team on the asset collation and Windows guidelines creation
· Support the creation of presentation decks and photo recap reports
· Be part of the 360 Matterport creation for the TH & CK Showrooms
· Support on various ad-hoc projects based on department needs
Be all of you
· Education in Fashion Production, Planning and Design
· Good communicative skills both verbal and written
· Knowledge of 2D and 3D design software is a plus
• Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
• Eligible to work within the EU
• Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
• Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
• Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
•Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
•How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
•Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
•Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
•Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
•Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.