Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This position will be mainly act as an agent to communicate and coordinate with finance teams and other business units to establish an effective application support service on new initiatives / desirable integration as project coordinator from finance side, while remain as support on Master Data Governance related tasks. You will be coordinating finance projects, start with gathering business requirements, assess feasibility with concerned parties and coordinate the project progress and scheduling. You will also need to maintain master data per established procedures and in compliance with the relevant SOX controls on Finance data and item definitions; also, you will assist in master data and reporting tool management/analysis and facilitate system migration and enhancements which are related to finance projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Act as the contact point and being the go-to person for all daily operations of master data requests; communicate with Customer (RL Internal users) as in terms of requests and possible solutions
* Process finance master data registration e.g. vendor/customer/ledger setups and Item definition with accordance to RL IA standard
* Analyze database and operation workflows, learn the pattern and maintain alignments. Closely monitor data quality and collaborating with businesses / countries to solve common data problems & create business values
* Will be mainly focusing on GCSEA region in terms of handling routine tasks and handling requests from the business users to provide assistance on regional specific enquiries
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Degree holder or above
* Good command of both oral and written in English and Chinese
* Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel
* 2+ years of relevant working experience