The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
- Are you passionate about Luxury Jewelry?
- Do you love making a difference and working in a high performing team?
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
The Inventory Planner will be responsible for the completion of daily activities that support distribution, sales, and inventory initiatives for South Asia Pacific, to make optimum use of the Company's inventory. S/he acts as the direct liaison to all retail branches and sales organizations for stock level analysis and sales support. Responsibilities
- Create stock target based on inventory constraints, sales trends, merchandising initiatives, and strategic regional needs.
- Monitor inventory levels in selling locations to optimize the company's inventory assets and meet availability targets.
- Analyze allocations and partner with Merchandising team to review distribution/assortment.
- Identify rebalancing opportunities within countries & region. Execute rebalances to drive sales, support inventory turn objectives and maximize availability.
- Drive support of new stores, product initiatives, new products, promotions and address regional trends and needs. Promote focus on best sellers and sales drivers.
- Support market events through allocating and monitoring inventory movement across stores.
- Consolidates sold order / back orders among different countries and coordinates with global and different markets.
- Proficiently utilize Reporting tools to analyze sales and inventory, optimize model accuracy, process rebalance and improve decision making.
- Review and analyze inventory availability levels, constraints and opportunities on regional level. React to concerns and provide follow-up action points in a timely manner.
- Tailor reporting to target audience and summarize actions and analysis.
- Introduce new reporting to gain replenishment efficiencies.
- Share regional updates & business highlights to business partners (store & regional analysis, merchandise trend report analysis, new store updates, regional event/ merchandising updates).
- Foster internal team environment: Share unique departmental/regional inventory issues or concerns with team and collaborate on analyses and procedural efficiencies.
- Communicate with stores, provide availability analysis and recovery projections.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4-5 years' experience in Supply Chain, sales and stock analysis in Luxury or retail industry
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Analytics/Reporting tools and Retail Service Center Operations (such as Anaplan, Business Objects, Compass, Power BI, etc.) - Preferred