6 MONTHS | FULL-TIME | FROM NOVEMBER
We are looking for an engaged and passionateDigital Merchandising Intern
to join our team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Helping with the daily maintenance of the online store
- Supporting the on-site merchandising activities (filtes, navigation menu and internal search set up)
- Helping with manual product sorting for all website galleries
- Supporting both e-merchandising and technical teams in debugging and testing new features
- Cooperating with other teams (Photo Studio team, Visual Merchandising) to assure the correct product visibility
- Conducting regular benchmark and competitor analysis.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- Bachelor's degree in economics or related field
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Office Package user (Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills, acute attention to detail and collaborative attitude
- Google Analytics knowledge would be a plus
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."