We are looking for a 1-year Maternity Cover, starting December 2023, for a Trade Marketing Specialist in FR. Are you well versed in all things Trade Marketing? Do you bring with you a hands-on approach, yet entrepreneurial spirit? If this speaks to you, we have an exciting opportunity waiting. Our team is looking for a dynamic new team member to own our Trade Marketing plans with FR Key Accounts and work on a number of exciting partnerships for the upcoming 2024 Olympics in Paris. You will work very closely with the FR Marketing Lead and Sales Team, ensuring seamless planning and executions of all trade marketing initiatives. You will help find opportunities with Key Account partners to grow brand awareness and sellout - managing projects from brief through to execution.
- Your mission is to grow the brand in France within our strategic retail partners - driving brand awareness, consideration and conversion across run, movement and training communities
- You will act as the interface between our retail partners and various departments at On, including sales, operations, trade design, events, brand experience and retail
- Working closely with our sales team, you will support sell-ins with campaign-related marketing initiatives to create an account specific seasonal GTM including all online and offline touch points
- You will co-own the retail consumer journey and GTM roadmap for France Key developing strategic brand plans with the Sales Manager and commercial team
- You will develop impactful 360° brand experiences, ensuring that everything we do is customer-centric, leveraging consumer insights and focusing on future growth
- You've got at least 3 years experience in omnichannel retail/trade marketing and brand activation and have loved every minute of it
- You are familiar with the retail industry and understand the challenges, opportunities and needs of this sector
- Responsible, resilient and adaptable, you take pride in your ability to manage a wide range of projects while always delivering the WOW
- You can see the bigger picture, but you know it's the fine details that really matter
- You're happy to step out of your comfort-zone and learn new skills
- You love working with others, because you know that by joining together, we can achieve so much more
- You like being out and about, visiting our retail partners and building strong partner relationships - with 20% of your working time likely to be away from the desk
- You speak a professional working level of English
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We're always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.