At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
You'll be joining Burberry as a HR Operations Manager supporting our global HR operations team based in Leeds. The role will require you to be a proactive leader who will closely partner with colleagues at all levels across both the HR Function (including Payroll, HR Systems, Reward, HRBPs, and Employee Relations) and wider business.
Your success will come from being a credible and inspiring leader who is confident collaborating with others in order to capitalise on continuous improvement opportunities.RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will ensure employee life cycle events are delivered to agreed quality, payroll cut-offs, and SLAs (service level agreement)
- You are able to anticipate and plan for peaks in workload using stakeholder engagement and via pro-active monitoring of volume metrics
- You ensure that weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual audits, compliance checks, and data quality activities are completed and agreed remediations are executed against a risk based approach
- You are comfortable with day to day line management of team members including but not limited to; onboarding, quarterly/annual reviews, career conversations, performance conversations, and quality measurement
- You continuously strive to minimise key people dependencies through cross training and robust process definition
- You are experienced in leading a team within a shared services / global business services environment underpinned by a tiered service delivery model
- Have the ability to cultivate a high performance culture which is based on a foundation of collaboration and actively seeks to promote employee engagement
- You possess the ability to use data to inform priorities and focus continuous improvement efforts
- Some experience working with an HRIS platform to maximise data quality
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.