Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
PVH has embarked upon building an "Enterprise Data Platform" (EDP), a world class ecosystem secure enterprise data repository to manage all types of data for consumption across PVH on an enterprise grade analytics tool to ultimately unlock business value through hindsight's, insights & foresights. In your new role within the ED&A (Enterprise Data & Analytics) team, you will have the opportunity to address Greenfield opportunities to apply reporting, analytics, data science and machine learning towards e2e analytic capabilities.The Position
We tell a story using data. As a part of the Enterprise Data & Analytics team, the Business Intelligence Developer drives work through the lens of data & analytics and supports business users in integrating data into key people decisions. The Business Intelligence Developer serves as a subject matter expert (SME) to help uncover insights and develop analytic solutions using visualization tools and techniques to provide insights throughout the employee journey. The focus of this role will be on data preparation, visualization & storytelling, and combining industry best practices with organizational insights. The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics / modeling techniques and experience working across a variety of data sources.The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years' MicroStrategy experience delivering self-service analytics, insights, KPIs and metrics in a BI or related role (Reporting, Analytics, Statistics, etc.)
- 3+ years' experience in quantitative role in data, reporting, and analytical problem solving
- 3+ years' experience writing complex SQL queries to drive analysis and insights
- Production level experience working with MicroStrategy
- Strong business-facing written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Self-driven individual with a bias for action and a passion for analytics
- Adept at data prep, data modeling and data visualization
- Cloud Environment: Microsoft Azure preferred, AWS/GCP accepted
- Data Management: Azure Data Factory, DataBricks, Mulesoft, Synapse, Delta Lake,
- BI & Visualization (Semantic Layer): MicroStrategy required
- Programming/Scripting: Python, "R", Jupyter Notebook
- Ability to use core analytical methods in developing solutions and design of experiments
- Segmentation/clustering techniques
- Predictive modelling
- Machine Learning
- Project Management
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.