Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
The Corporate and Associate Communications team is a key partner to other business areas. On the Corporate side, the team focuses on protecting and building business reputation and elevating our Executive team through our corporate narrative. On the internal/associate side, the team ensures the associate base (PVH EMEA) is informed on the PVH+ plan and regional triple click, organizational/operational updates, brand/business news, associate benefits/opportunities, and engages the associate base around key Management priorities and initiatives.
The Corporate and Associate Communications team in Europe is part of the PVH EMEA People & Campus team and the Communications team at global level.The Position
As a senior member of the People & Campus team, the Director Corporate & Associate Communications is responsible for driving a set of cross-functional responsibilities ranging across Corporate Communications and Associate Communications. The connection between these different functions is the need to deliver clear, comprehensive, impactful strategies that inform and engage related stakeholder groups.
From a Corporate Communications perspective, this leadership role aligns closely with PVH Corp. to plan for and anticipate corporate needs, and to address crisis issues across the business from a media relations and reputational perspective.
From an Associate Communications perspective, this leadership role partners closely with PVH Corp. and PVH EMEA strategy, leadership and HR teams to craft strategies and tactics that inform and engage the PVH EMEA associate base around business strategies and updates, engagement opportunities. This role also drives communication strategies for change initiatives at regional or department level. This includes final accountability for the impact of content and distribution to the organization.
This leadership role guides a team of three specialized associates who are experts in creating platforms, programs and materials that drive alignment and coordination across the business in collaboration with the Global Communications team.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Senior leadership representative for all corporate and associate communications topics to PVH EMEA Management
- Accountable for the delivery of high impact Corporate Communications strategies for PVH EMEA (Exec, Crisis, IR)
- Accountable for the delivery Associate Communications strategies for PVH EMEA
- Responsible for protecting and elevating the corporate reputation of the EMEA Business, particularly amongst associates, industry and financial stakeholders
- Strong collaboration with PVH Corp Communications team
- 10+ years related work experience, including 3-5 years of leadership experience in team management roles
- An attitude built around striving for everyday excellence.
- Highly collaborative and teamwork-oriented
- Appreciation of cultural differences and the positive impact this makes to learning styles, ways of working and output
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.