Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Tommy Hilfiger Menswear division is one of the main business drivers within Tommy Hilfiger Europe. Based in the Amsterdam European HQ, the team is split into 5 sub-teams: Design, Merchandising & Sales, Production, Sourcing & Development and Buying & Planning. These 5 teams work together in an informal setting to create superbly styled and high-end quality products for the Global consumer base.The Position
As a member of the Merchandising team, the Product Merchandiser will work collaboratively with the Dress Casual Product Merchandising Director to create seasonal strategies and work closely with the Design and Product Development counter partners to create high-end quality product.
The Ideal Candidate
- Work with the merchandising team to lead range plan strategies, taking into consideration the needs of Wholesale, Retail & Ecommerce channels for Tommy Hilfiger MSW EUR Markets.
- Work collaboratively with the Dress Casual Product Merchandising Director to create seasonal strategies. Work with the merchandising team to lead range plan strategies, taking into consideration the needs of Wholesale, Retail & Ecommerce channels for Tommy Hilfiger MSW EUR Markets
- Build strong relationships with the Design & Product Development teams to build an efficient & profitable collection, balancing the commercial product needs with the seasonal design direction.
- Present the line to all market stakeholders during key calendar touchpoints.
- Collaborate with balance of Merchandising team across product groups to define the optimum consumer assortment & key product pushes for the season.
- Create various analyses on the collection throughout the season to review sales results, pricing architecture, product assortment, and suggesting tweaks where necessary to maximize category potential.
- Lead defining the sampling plan for the regional showrooms.
- Forecast the line to identify any potential risks, opportunities & to aid in capacity/fabric pre bookings.
- Management of PLM systems for the team, ensuring data integrity at all times.
- Identify & implement best practices to ensure effective use of time & maximum output in the team.
- Complete ad hoc seasonal projects.
Be part of it.
- 4+ years Merchandising or Buying experience, Menswear experience preferred
- Online / Direct-to-Consumer experience a +
- Commercial mindset with a proven track record of building successful businesses across all KPIs
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data & to build a narrative around trends/patterns in the data
- Team player with an ability to develop, foster, and leverage strong cross-functional relationships with Design, PD, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Proactive with a willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Organization skills & an ability to manage multiple projects/seasons simultaneously
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Excel
- Experience with PLM style management system a +
- Fluent in English, both written & verbal
- Passionate about the Tommy Hilfiger Brand and products
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.