This role would be the central hub for all leadership presentations such as AOP, licensing on-boarding decks, materials for monthly licensing update with the Brand President. Creation, compilation and distribution of all sales reports. Track distribution/ door counts across all licensees and countries.Responsibilities:
- Provide AOP/Budget support to EVP
- Support reporting/tools across Product and IM
- Help improve report/tool efficiency
- Improve current reports/tools
- Build new reports/tools where needed
- Own educating Licensing organization on new reports/tools
- Become cross-functional liaison
- Work with merch ops on seasonal calendar
- Work with PO team on any additional support needed with UBS process
- Own process/RACI documentation as it shifts over time
- Align with CFT on any needed process changes
- Own implementation/training plans for any changes
- Develop reports and communication to share with relevant stakeholders across brands
- Build collaborative relationships across multiple teams and functions
- Support with Strategic Planning process and management presentations
- Develop tools and processes to drive efficiency & transparency.
- Build business cases with Wholesale, Finance, and etc to drive business decisions.
- Act as key resource to all Licensing leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in Planning, Strategy, Strategy Consulting, or related function. Ideally with experience in consumer apparel/retail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (ex: comfort with V-Lookup and pivot tables required, macros preferred) and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to build articulate and concise presentations suitable for leadership presentations from Excel data and other inputs
- Ability to develop strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Adept at creating summaries of information to aid the business in making decisions
- Strong attention to detail and high standard of accuracy
- Flexible and open to change. Adapts to changes in priorities and environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to deal with new and complex topics, interprets data, spot trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Ability to analyze complex opportunities and exercise sound business judgement
- Provide information to leadership to make business decisions
#LI-HYBRIDThis position is not open for sponsorship.
Pay Range: $105,000 - $115,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH