Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Our Ralph Lauren Alterations Associate ensures ensure that all aspects of tailoring and fitting is consistent with Company standards, upholding a high level of service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for accurate markings on the garment to ensure garment is altered properly
* Perform alterations according to the client's needs and following Company quality standards.
* Partner with Sales Associates in servicing clients to provide exceptional service during fittings.
* Perform special requests for customers
* Must be productive following the PRL system
* Understand any type of alterations fitted to the customer
* Ensure markings are clear and concise for other tailors to execute
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 3-5 years of related alterations and specifically, 'fitting' experience, preferably in a high end retail environment.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Must be detailed, precise and organized.
* Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.