Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The position is an Architectural Project Manager with senior experience. This position will work directly with senior team members developing the design and concept, and seeing thru the design process thru to completion for freestanding custom & bespoke retail stores. The scope includes new build-outs, along with renovations and retrofits of existing stores, as well as fixture and replated smaller component design. The person will be working in small teams or focused singularly on projects, typically involved with one to three projects or design exercises at a time. A strong background in high-end retail or high-end residential design is critical to this position. Responsible for design as well as project management; including design, construction components of millwork shop drawings and related coordination, budget & schedule understanding, and partnership with consultants outside of Ralph Lauren and internal partners and stakeholders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for managing global retail design projects from design through completion.
* Design shops that elevate the Ralph Lauren brands and the customer experience, that are in-line with the creative vision for each brand.
* Produce schematic design and design development drawing packages for factory outlet stores, including new stores and renovations.
* Develop and manage budgets and schedules, coordinating all phases of a project with suppliers and partners.
* Review and approve project-specific millwork shop drawings.
* Work with CMs to secure project approvals including design, schedule, budget, and coordinate implementation.
* Create and issue bidding documents and purchase orders to suppliers.
* Coordinate project requirements with internal partners, including Decorative, Merchandising, Construction, Planning and Store Operations.
* Coordinate project scope and details with external partners, including millworkers, lighting vendors, consultants and accounts.
* Adhere to established AutoCAD drafting, project management and directory standards.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience in Architecture or Interior Design
* Experience in high-end retail design, similar level hospitality projects, or high-end/custom residential in a project manager's position.
* High proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel), Microsoft Project and SketchUp.
* Knowledge of millwork standards, details and construction.
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat X Pro, BIM360 and Smartsheet.
* Project Management experience, including budgets, schedules and cost analysis
* Strong analytical skills, highly organized and detail oriented.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal