Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been colorful, bold, and optimistic. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand that designs extraordinary things for the everyday, delivering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, home décor, and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view and celebrates communities of women around the globe who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
The Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for product lifecycle on the website including site catalog management, merchandising, quality assurance, promotion setup and collaborating with the customer service/IT team to resolve issues. This position is highly collaborative with the Merchandising, Photo, Production, Planning and Buying groups. The Ecommerce Assistant will be a team player with exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to filter and prioritize feedback.
the successful individual will leverage their proficiency in organization to...
· Responsible for product lifecycle for Outlet Ecommerce businesses, which includes: managing and maintaining site catalogs and uploading end-to-end product details across site & merchandising strategy execution
· Execute site updates to ensure error free and timely product launches & promotions
· Daily use of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Plumslice (Product Information Management system) to manage site merchandising, product updates, daily site maintenance and promotion setup.
· Ability to create compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics.
· Collaborate with Buying team to fully understand product assortment, deliveries, merchandising strategy and pre-order/back-order requirements.
· Work with SEO team to execute SEO strategy, including action plans for achieving and measuring SEO success.
· Collaborate with the Operations and Customer Service teams to proactively facilitate and resolve issues/escalations.
· Become knowledgeable with vendors and assist with special projects.
· QA desktop & mobile sites daily for issues and identify areas of opportunity.
· Routinely conduct competitive research and analysis, recommend changes, updates, and improvements to support the company's business objectives.
the accomplished individual will possess...
· Strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and time management.
· The ability to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills that can be applied inter/intra departmentally to obtain critical information from other teams or individuals.
· The ability to cultivate strong relationships and collaborate with cross functional teams.
· An extremely keen eye for detail with eagerness to learn & master systems/processes.
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
an outstanding professional will have...
· Internship - 1 year experience in Ecommerce or Digital teams.
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
· Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience preferred.
· Previous experience within the women's fashion industry preferred.
· Expert level of Microsoft Excel preferred.
· Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under the consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-HYBRID #LI-AD1 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com . BASE PAY RANGE $28.75 TO $30.77
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit