HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS is looking for a service minded, committed and ambitiousAssistant Store Manager to join our team in BOSS Store Stockholm in Biblioteksgatan.As an Assistant Store Manager your objective will be to assist the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store to ensure that store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.What you can expect:
- Ensure effective communication to all team members of store performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist the Store Manager in recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team to optimize store performance to reflect brand qualitites.
- Daily follow-up on performance and KPI's.
- To assist the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Whenever the Store Manager is absent, the Assistant Store Manager must take over responsibility and its personnel.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English and Swedish.
- You are an experienced MS Office user.
- Knowledge of SAP and SameSystem is an advantage.
- You are currently a strong salesperson with experience from a similar position in the fashion industry.
- You have a positive approach to problem solving, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You cope well under pressure and lead by example at all times.
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.