Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
HR Business Partners (HRBPs) are people centric who aim to deliver a first class employee experience. By empowering our talent, we help the business increase its profitability and brand equity.
As HRBP Manager you will work closely with our Stores and Showrooms and you will help implement the business strategy in different countries: France and Belgium.
What will the role entail?
- Being a link between the assigned business areas and the HR department to support the human resources processes that are required.
- Develop solutions that allow each business area to comply with its strategy; Resolve labor doubts that involve employees in your business area.
- Guarantee that each business area has efficient structures, as well as advising on the lateral movements, promotions, succession plans, when necessary to have them.
- To influence and build relationships with people around the business: you will visit or mantain contact regularly to store staf and showrroom, and will coach and provide feedback to management to help improve business efficiency, challenging others to get to the root of people issues.
- Participation in the last phase of the selection processes to align culture and values with the new incorporations.
- Administrative management of stores and showrooms processes (promotions, terminations, retirement, leave, etc.) and human resources communications to employees and managers (remote working policy, bonus communication, code of conduct, etc.)
- Creation of global reports of the national and international HR activity that allow measuring the KPIs of the department.
What we expect from you?
- Ability to work independently, in compliance with procedures and deadlines.
- Management of priorities, identify and respond to emergencies.
- Be able to multitask and deliver quick and accurate answers regarding people's issues.
- Be methodical, rigorous, and organized in different projects.
- Be able to face any type of audience, adapting your communication to the audience and demonstrating good listening skills.
Requirements of the position:
- Minimum experience in a generalist HR role of 2 years.
- University degree in Human Resources, Employee Relations, Business Administration, or similar. A Master's Degree is desirable.
- English and French level C1. Spanish and Italian is a plus.
- Microsoft Office (Excel y PowerPoint).
What do we offer in exchange?
- Great international working environment.
- Home office twice a week (regulated by corporate policy) and flexible working hours.
- Discount on the brands of the Group.