We are now looking for a Head of Talent, Americas to build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On in our biggest market. Being part of the Talent team at On means to do things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". And that is what your role would be - there will be no templates to follow, no boxes to fit in. As part of the regional leadership team, you will be an entrepreneur who advises our leaders on people and talent topics.
- Build strong, strategic partnership with the Leadership Team to develop short and long term mission, and support planning, development and implementation of talent strategies and programs
- Help shape the organization and culture for future growth (organizational changes, leadership and people development) and work closely with the regional Leadership Team to accelerate performance and build future leaders
- Act as a true partner for the business by advising managers and team members on people related matters
- Partner closely with global Talent teams on larger initiatives and programs
- Grow and lead regional Talent team, which operates with close ties to global functional streams
- Lead strategic people topics and programs that reflect and further impact the values and beliefs of the business, such as in the areas of Diversity & Inclusion, Well-being, Spirits, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in a Talent Advisory / Business Partner role in an international, fast paced environment
- Experience in any other Talent function is highly beneficial
- A conscious leader with the vision required to manage a team, you inspire the trust and respect of everyone around you - you have experience building and managing high performing teams
- You thrive when you don't have all the answers, you work tirelessly and autonomously in order to turn ideas into reality; you are a growth hacker at hearth
- Even in the most ambiguous situation, you make educated decisions, using data to identify the root cause of a problem before creatively and efficiently identifying the solutions with the biggest possible impact
- You thrive when faced with autonomy and minimal guidance, and are confident enough to bring your own thoughts to the table
- You seamlessly move between strategic forward thinking and tactical implementation
- Your forte is building lasting relationships, a skill that comes in very handy when it comes to managing the expectations of a variety of stakeholders.
- You like nothing better than conjuring up the strategies and ideas required to solve even the most complex of challenges.
- Responsible, resilient and adaptable, you take pride in your ability to manage a wide range of projects and programs while always delivering the WOW.
Meet The Team
We're big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us. We're always looking for new, interesting ways to bring our mission to life - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)! That`s what being part of On means.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.