At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
This position will support the Product Development team with administration for their respective department, including managing shipments and shipping documents.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administrative support to the Product Development team including supporting with booking and prepping for meetings, shipping & ad hoc seasonal activities
- Liaising with vendors on shipments, tracking and monitoring deliveries to ensure they arrive on time
- PO management - prototypes, showroom samples, excess stock, organising and recording all invoices
- Sample /stock management
- Organising, filing and archiving samples, swatches and raw materials
- Supporting the Product Development Assistant with some PLM data entry as required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with large volumes of data entry, ensuring complete detail and accuracy
- Speed in data entry
- Demonstrated ability to operate at pace with flexibility, initiative and solution orientated
- Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer skills: PLM, excel, InDesign
- Fluency in Italian and English
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT || NO DEPARTMENT - FPT9022 || n/a ||