[Social Media Coordinator ¦ La Roca Village ¦ Permanent Full time]Something Extraordinary Every Day™
As our Social Media Coordinator, you will be part of the Digital Marketing team to develop and execute the communication strategy on social networks with the Digital Manager. You will be involved in a wide range of activities including but are not limited to campaign deployment, management of social network and performance analysisWhat you will be doing
What makes you special
- Develop the communication strategy that will create an impact on social networks in conjunction with the Digital Manager
- Coordinate with the Central teams to understand the positions and directives
- Adapt the global storytelling telling from the Central Team and the Local Team
- Manage the paid campaigns on social networks
- Coordinate the campaign deployment across relevant departments, including Marketing, Retail, Hospitality and Partnerships
- Produce the best contents contributing to the sales objectives with the Digital Manager and the Creative Team
- Manage the existing communities on social networks on a daily basis, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Tripadvisor, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Monitor and keep up to date on the new features of social networks
- Use various tools to conduct results analysis, including Facebook Analytics, Locowise, Synthesio, Instagram Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Compile reports on the performance of campaigns on social networks
- Update the company's website when requested
- Monitor and manage the budget of the Digital Team
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Degree education or equivalent qualification with a focus on Digital Marketing is preferrable
- Previous professional experience in digital marketing, preferably in the Fashion or Retail industry
- Computer literate and high proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel in particular
- Knowledge of Photoshop is preferrable
- Good command of Community Manager tools and the analysis tools of them, e.g. Facebook and Instagram Analytics, Google Analytics, Locowise, Synthesio
- Passionate about innovative communication channels
- Creative and artistic tendencies, natural sensitivity to fashion and luxury
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to measure performance and return on investment
- Ability to rigorously manage several projects simultaneously and to work under pressure
- Strong organisation skills with an eye for detail
- Fluent in English and local Village language, any other European language would be beneficial
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.