[Digital Manager - Kildare Village - Permanent Full Time]Something Extraordinary Every Day™
As our Digital Manager, you will have day-to-day responsibilities for all aspects of the content for the local Village websites and networks. You will support the local Marketing Team in database maximisation and the integration of web marketing campaigns and social media to drive traffic and footfall, and grow the Village's presence online.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Execute the digital strategy of the Village
- Grow the visibility of the Village online through social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wechat, Weibo, Little Black Book, etc, in organic and paid
- Promote the use of new and innovative technology, whilst compiling competitor reports to ensure the local online marketing activities are consistently at the forefront and relevant to local consumers
- Be an advocate of the web with technical understanding of online applications and web functionality
- Monitor, organise, and create content for the websites and social, including uploading and placing on various online sites Identify and develop online consumer marketing opportunities, communications through online PR and viral campaigns
- Keep the site constantly updated and fresh in relation to product, promotions, events, local areas of interest, use of creative copywriting skills, respond to questions posed by the general public in forums, blogs, or boards
- Test and QA new applications for websites and digital campaigns
- Be aware of opportunities with the use of SEM, SEO and particular Google adwords, and provide insights on optimizing the contents
- Provide strong reporting on local campaign analysis and ROI for all digital campaigns and social media campaigns
- Analyze website traffic and campaign return on investment using tools such as Google analytics Use analytics to better understand consumer behaviour and to target and optimise future campaigns
- Research local digital and consumer trends
- Lead the digital team and be responsible for the team's performance and development
- Manage the editorial calendar to ensure it is regularly updated with content
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Experience in consumer engagement analytics is essential
- Computer literate and high proficiency in Microsoft Office; knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics is important
- Tech savvy with in-depth understanding of social media platforms
- Knowledge of e-marketing principles and methods
- Passionate about the Consumer Journey and Digital Experience
- Demonstrate the ability to think out of the box and think forward
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to provide insightful ideas based on data analysis
- Strong organisation and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well with all levels across the business
- Ability to both work as a team and work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and local Village language, any other European language would be beneficial
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.