Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
PVH Europe Tax team is part of the finance team based at the HQ in Amsterdam. The team consists currently of 4 individuals who are responsible for all tax related matters for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) territory. More precisely, the Tax team takes care of corporate income tax; international tax and transfer pricing; wage tax and indirect tax (VAT and customs duties) matters for the PVH EMEA operations. The Tax team works closely with other departments like HR, Treasury, Legal, Finance, IT, etc. Furthermore, the team actively collaborates with the European finance teams and the other regional tax teams.
A day in the life of our Tax Intern
As an intern in our Tax team, you will be supporting PVH on various tax matters. Being a Tax intern:
• You will be advising the Tax team on various direct / indirect tax matters to ensure compliance with international laws and regulations as well as with local tax legislation in the EMEA region.
• You will be supporting the Tax team on the global mobility topic; this would entail ensuring the compliance with various tax laws and the mitigation of the tax risks in the countries involved.
• You will be advising the team on international restructuring, tax planning and implementation of certain tax and finance projects, focused on optimizing the tax position, preventing tax risks and providing recommendations for mitigating measures.
• You will be assisting the Tax team in staying up to date with changes in (inter)national tax laws and regulations; this would include conducting research on complex tax issues that may affect PVH European operations.
Be all of you.
The candidate has the following skills, experience, and education:
• Master's degree in tax law or fiscal economics.
• Ability to quickly analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
• Able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all important internal (colleagues of the different HR, Finance, Tax and Legal Departments in Europe, Asia, and the US) and external stakeholders (tax advisors and tax authorities.
• Hands-on, pro-active, and dedicated.
• Excellent command of English, both verbal and written. Dutch, German, and French language skills are an asset.
• Located within approximately one hour traveling time from the Amsterdam Office
• Eligible to work within the EU
• Must be enrolled in full time continuing education
• Available from 01 Feb 2024 for a 6-month full time program
• Our internship program primarily focuses on practical experience and skill development; therefore, we are not able to support research focused internships.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
•Allowance & tools: receive an €850,- monthly allowance and make use of a company laptop.
•How we support you: choose the hybrid setup that suits you. We further enhance your growth with PVH University's training programs and access to a vast knowledge base of up to 50.000 lessons.
•Dedicated mentor: having someone to lead and help throughout your internship can make a big difference in your career. Your mentor is there to support you in every way possible and enhance your experience.
•Campus & wellbeing: experience range of exclusive facilities, including an onsite gym, fitness classes, meditation studio, sports clubs. Enjoy a vibrant social life with a top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, monthly events, weekly drinks, game nights, and engaging campus activities.
•Monthly intern events: throughout your program, our dedicated early talent team will organize a series of monthly activities designed to enhance both your professional and personal development.
•Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Your application will be considered for other suitable internship opportunities. They cover various areas of PVH.
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.