We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Reporting into the Tapestry Digital team, the Associate, Email & SMS Marketing will lead execution of direct marketing strategies for Stuart Weitzman and Kate Spade, inclusive of all broadcast, trigger and lifecycle based programs. As part of the Digital Center of Expertise team, this role will work in lock step with our digital marketing brand partners to create customer centric and data driven campaigns through a rigorous test and learn approach.
- Responsible for the seamless execution of Stuart Weitzman and Kate Spade's digital direct email & SMS marketing strategy
- Assist in the design and building of a best-in-class email and SMS marketing program including advanced automations, journeys, segmentation and personalization for marketing and transactional campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Attentive
- Coordinate daily with the brand marketing team to understand the email strategy and deliver flawlessly executed direct email & SMS marketing campaigns
- Responsible for daily email production QA support to ensure correct linking, content, audiences, scheduling and tracking
- Execute ad-hoc behavioral triggered email and SMS campaigns in SFMC and Attentive platforms
- Troubleshoot technical issues and consult with IT or vendor technical support to implement solutions with a sense of urgency and prioritization; ensure clear summaries are shared with the brand teams to update them on root causes, status, timelines
- Monitor and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and insights (for total email/SMS, and by campaign/segment), identifying opportunities to drive optimal open rates, click rates, and revenue per send
- Proactively manage and monitor email deliverability including successful campaign deployment (correct file size and send speed) and ISP inbox placement; responsible for proactively alerting brand team of any issues
- Partner with the brand team to develop and execute a robust testing plan to improve personalization across direct marketing channels inclusive of product recommendations, relevant content and customized send frequency
- Identify, assess, and communicate brand pain points in order to improve processes, modernize the digital experience, and create engaging customer touchpoints
- Provide strategic guidance on new and native features while constantly monitoring industry trends and best practices
- Manage day-to-day relationship with 3rd party email and SMS vendors including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Attentive, and our campaign execution partner, Merge.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ESP and marketing technologies, including SalesForce Marketing Cloud and Oracle
- Experience with Journey Builder, Email Studio, Data Extensions and Automation Studio in SFMC
- Experience with ecommerce and marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Attentive
- Experience with CDPs such as Amperity
- Ability to apply analysis to influence business decisions to drive performance
- Must be highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $70,000.00 TO $85,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit
Work Structure: Hybrid