Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will act as a HR Business Partner and coach to the Retail Area Managers and Head Office Managers, supporting the current and future business needs through developing the HR support function to create a continuous improvement culture identifying initiatives for improvement and driving business and cultural change.
Please note - we would also consider a candidate on a full time basis. What you can expect:
- Develop effective working relationships with Head Office, Retail Managers, Area Managers, Head of Retail Store Operations and Head Office employees
- Manage the HR Advisor/Administrator, developing their knowledge, skills and experience to deliver a high quality business focused employee-orientated service with an emphasis on improvement
- Serve as a link between Management and employees by handling questions, helping resolve work related problems using due diligence
- Advise Managers on organizational policy matters
- Support the Senior HR Manager with difficult staffing duties, including dealing with refereeing disputes, redundancies, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Support the Area Managers with Talent Management
- Represent HUGO BOSS at HR related hearings and investigations
- Maintain up to date knowledge of employment legislation to be able to advise Managers
- Travel around UK to conduct store visits when necessary and also when there are new store openings
- Conduct monthly 121's with Area Managers, be their HR conscience
- Develop a strategic approach to the implementation of HR services, policies and programs through the HR team - adding value to all HR interventions
- Support the Area Managers with performance management of store managers
- Prepare and conduct appraisals for HR Assistant/Administrator
- Conduct interviews alongside Senior HR Manager for any new positions within department
- Be responsible for New Starter induction within team; including introductions, company history, systems training, new starter paperwork working with the HR Assistant
- Manage direct reports holidays ensuring adequate cover in department
- Be approachable for the team to deal with daily ad hoc queries
- Motivate, manage and develop direct reports
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- Previous Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Previous experience in supervising/managing a team
- Previous SAP HR experience
- Previous retail experience
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <