Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a new team player who likes to make a difference and move things forward in a dynamic, international environment. A highly motivated team of experts, with flat hierarchies and of course a lot of fun at work, is looking forward to you!What you can expect:
- Business partner to the departments on all issues along the entire value chain (strategic & operational)
- Preparation of recommendations for action for the board and top management
- Independently discovering potentials to optimize revenue & profitability
- Development of guidelines and standards with strategic importance and significant financial impact while leading global projects
- You have a successfully completed degree in economics with a focus on controlling, business informatics, statistics or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Hands-on mentality as well as implementation strength and willingness to change appeal to you
- Creativity in approaching complex issues as well as strong analytical skills are among your strengths
- You are business fluent in English and have strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a team, commitment, organizational talent as well as communicative and analytical strength round off your profile
#LI-VO1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.