Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
What will the role entail?
All We Wear Group is growing! We are looking for an experienced Marketplace Channel Manager to join our team!
- Responsible for the performance of our three brands with leading European 3 rd party platforms acting as the central point of contact
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally to maximize brands´ visibility, drive sales, protect brands´ equity, optimize product performance and ensure seamless operations
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketplace strategy tailored to each platform and brand, considering regional market trends, consumer behaviors, and competitors´ trends
- Collaborate with platforms to resolve issues and explore strategic opportunities
- Partner with the merchandise planners to analyze weekly sales and present key learnings, areas of opportunity and proposed actions for assortments
- Stay up to date on new features & initiatives to improve the customer experience and drive revenue and profitability growth
- Proactively identify product, service and marketplaces issues and resolve them
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the team and with other teams
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in managing and trading on fashion brands on European online
marketplaces, such as Amazon, ASOS, or similar platforms
- Experience in Fashion/Beauty/ Lifestyle is a plus
- Knowledge of using Business analytical tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, CMS)
- Knowledge of marketplace tools (Tradebyte) is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with international partners
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make informed decisions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, fluent in English & Spanish
- Detail-oriented mindset, ensuring accuracy in analytics and compliance with marketplace guidelines
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- English C1
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excel: Advanced level.
What do we expect from you?:
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in international markets
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Affinity with numbers and maths
- Product Experience