Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
You will play a crucial role in overseeing and assisting in the successful execution of our Stores, SIS and Franchises. This roles combines project management skills with a strong understanding of construction processes. You will work closely with Senior Project Managers, architects, and other stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on the time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
What will the role entail?
- Assist in developing project plans, schedules and budgets
- Collaborate with Senior Project managers to define project scope and objectives
- Ensure quality control standards for construction (eg. cost, timing, site building design layout, specifications).
- Provide effective consulting and maintain effective working relationships with Department Store and Country Manager.
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional project teams
- Monitor project budgets and expenditures, assisting in cost control efforts
- Identify potential cost-saving opportunities and propose solutions
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- Advanced English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Education level: Architecture/Interior and industrial Design Knowledge
- Technical Skills: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative, Microsoft Office
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in a similar position
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Analytical Thinking
- Organized & capacity to multi-task
- Product & fashion sensibility
- Communication & Teamwork
- High customer service